The four basic components of email marketing may include:
- Email List Building
- Professional Email Design
- Automatic Follow up and Response
- Campaign Tracking
E-mail marketing presents a large number of benefits for any type of business. It is one of the most direct ways of contacting current and past clients, colleagues, unqualified leads, prospective clients, friends, past contacts and even people you don’t know.
The focus should be on developing a method of regular contact because it can:
- Make your sales process easier and more productive
- Communicate important news to clients/colleagues
- Keep you on the minds of potential clients
- Start conversations with people you are targeting
- Help people get to know you in a light, informal way
- Put you in a position to receive regular referrals
The convergence of Social Local and Mobile has made it an important step for every company to move to the new platform to engage the client with success and ease.